Thursday, August 21, 2014

HENNES AND MAURITZ STUDIO






Photography by Mark Ross  

What i wore: Suit (H&M), Shirt (AEO), Pocket Square&Menvelope (Zara), Sunglasses (H.E. by Mango), Timepiece (GUESS), Shoes (ICONIC

It was a bright sunny day in Dubai, and was invited at the H&M Studio AW14 launch at the Media One Hotel, just right next to my workplace. Had my lunch break and sneak in to the studio to see the impeccable collection, and was fortunate that this time they have wide selection of Men's Wear Collection, see the full blog here>>> 

In my office attire, wearing my Navy Blue Double Breasted Blazer rolled-up to look more casual but dapper as usual, looking so fresh with this linen tropical hawaiian shirt that matches my white pocket square with blue lining detail, Navy and Brown are always so good together lately I've been portering around different shades of blue, the tassel loafers matches with my menvelope, such a stunner. Finishes it off with my Guess Watches timepiece and tortoise shell sunnies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment